每日训练 和 台上演出
它帮助了全球超过 4,000,000 用户学习和练习节奏
专业节拍器 使用了 EUMLab 的RTP技术
确保每拍误差不超过 20 微秒
创建 和 共享 预设列表
例如你想达到拍速180 BPM，可以设置先以0.5倍速 - 90 BPM 练习3分钟，再提速到0.75倍速练习5分钟，最终达到 180 BPM
从90 BPM 一直提速到 180 BPM
- Lots of cool features, like different tempos and subdivisions, that are usually only found on the more expensive standalone metronomes. I use this app for practicing and teaching, and love that if I have my phone (and who doesn't usually have their phone on them these days?), I have a metronome.
- I never really purchase the full version of any app, but in this case, I found my experience with Pro Metronome to be so beneficial to my practicing and, on top of that, so convenient, versatile, and easy to use that I bought the full version merely to show my support for those who developed the app...
- I never wanted to use the $30 metronome I purchased years ago. It bothered me more than helped me. This app is amazing and I can't wait to turn it on while I am practicing....
- This metronome does everything I need, and everything I could have ever asked for. The interface is marvelous and I love it. The developers really listen to their audience, and this is probably the best metronome on the App Store. Completely steady with a ton of options for beat, even polyrhythms, presets, and flashing screen! Don't waste your time with lesser programs, this app is amazing.
- This app is one of the best app I downloaded. I was very skeptical at first, but I'm totally glad with the choice I made. It never crashes, it has different tones, and it keeps running until you want it stopped. I didn't realize that i can practice odd meter until I got this app. I was stunned. This app is so much better than $20 guitar center metronomes. Take my word and you won't regret.
- I've used interval timers, I used etc, etc...And this app actually will continue on the background when other apps are running (See SETTINGS and scroll to the 'Metronome' app at the bottom of the main screen where further settings are for most apps). YEAH, thank you.
- I study jazz drumset in college, and I do not own an actual metronome because this app is perfect. You can use odd time signatures, omit beats, and change the placement or tone of the accent. Super simple interface, and a very easy to use tap function makes it easy to find the tempo of whatever you're playing. Download it!!!
- I am in my fourth year playing flute, and I take private lessons. My real metronome is dying and it's very annoying :P. most metronome apps out there are either terrible or you have to pay $3. This is free, no adds, you can change the time signature, the sound of the beats, which gets the strongest beat, and the speed. SIMPLY AMAZING!!! MUST DOWNLOAD THIS!!!!
- I bought a TAMA metronome for $90 about three years ago, and while that was a great purchase, this little app blows it away. There are a lot of apps out there that charge more and provide less. These guys could charge $10 and it'd still be a bargain.